When it comes to getting divorced, you really have two basic options: 1) You can get an uncontested divorce and work the details of your divorce out with your spouse outside of court; 2) You can fight it out in court and let the chips fall where they may.
Going to divorce court to fight it out with your spouse isn’t typically the best option. Here are 5 reasons why you should try to stay out of court if at all possible:
- Fighting your divorce out in court means you’ll have to pay higher legal fees, costing you a lot of money.
- Fighting your divorce out in court means your divorce will take longer to get finalized. It could drag on for months.
- Fighting your divorce out in court is emotionally exhausting and prolongs the recovery process.
- Fighting your divorce out in court leaves everything up to the judge. You may not get the fair settlement you deserve.
- Fighting your divorce out in court is hard on everyone involved, including your children, relatives, and friends.
If you’re considering divorce, let the Florida divorce lawyers at Miller Law Associates handle your case. We can help you get an uncontested divorce in Florida finalized in as little as 30 days from the filing date. Learn more at www.DivorceYes.com.
Tags: Florida Divorce Lawyer