If you’re facing a Florida divorce and you have a limited budget for hiring legal help, you might be tempted to use an online, self-help document preparation service. Beware! These services are often a complete rip-off!
Here are 7 reasons you should avoid using an out-of-state document preparation company for your Florida divorce.
- They don’t have licensed Florida divorce attorneys on staff.
- They don’t have law offices in Florida where you can come in and meet with a legal team.
- They don’t offer a 30-day divorce.
- They can’t make court appearances on your behalf because they aren’t lawyers.
- They can’t provide you with legal counsel because they aren’t lawyers.
- They don’t offer 24/7 support.
- They don’t provide affordable, flat-fee attorney services.
The fact is that most document preparation services should be avoided at all costs because they often aren’t backed by real Florida divorce lawyers.
If you’re looking for affordable legal services from licensed Florida divorce attorneys, let the experienced team at Miller Law Associates help. We offer real legal advice at an inexpensive flat-fee. Learn more at www.DivorceYes.com.
Tags: FL Divorce Attorney